The Soul-less
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Soul-less

For those who remain unknown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

SoulxLacrirosa RP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeSun Jan 27, 2013 10:40 pm

Plot Points...

* Scientists were only trying to help the world. They were trying to advance the human race so far so no human would never die or ever get sick. In the mix they created droids. Droids are humans with fake organs implanted in their bodies that give them powers. They now run faster and are more destructive as it is almost impossible for a normal human to kill a droid.
At first droids was the big thing now....everyone wants to get rid of them. They are doing nothing but making the world worse.
Some droids that could not fight or did and failed but lived, were sent and pushed out to the slums. A place just out of town that is dirt poor and that was abandoned by the city's mayor long ago.
Now its time for the droids to strike back or atleast...protect themself anyway they can.

---Droids are an idea made by me, Lacrirosa, you may not take or steal or even use.---

Characters:

Lacrirosa's Characters:

Name: Dakota
Species: Droid
Power: She can control ice very easily. Her body is cold most of the time due to this and her breathe could always been seen around her.
Picture/Appearance: SoulxLacrirosa RP Newcharacter_zps22e2ab2e
History: Dakota was an orphan taken in by a wealthy man who wanted to start droids. After his first droid was created and escaped he tried again with Dakota, making her much like the first droid. She has two different color eyes and has a symbol on her chest of a crown. The crown is outlined in blue with pink lines around it. Many of her other markings are hidden on her legs or on te back of her neck.

Name: Riley
Species: Human - He is a doctor
Power: N/A
Picture/Appearance:
SoulxLacrirosa RP Adopt__original_by_faize-d5not85_zpsdbc8f129
History: Riley's intentions are good for mankind. He wants to get rid of all droids present and to do that he uses Bettenou, a sweet little girl with the power to drain the codes of all droids from a single droid body.

Name: Bettenou
Species: CT
Power: Ability to drain the codes out of droids body.
Picture/Appearance:
SoulxLacrirosa RP C__lacrirosa_by_pakichi-d5q77gx_zpscfc95cc4
History: Will probably be rp'ed out somehow.[/quote]

Do not steal these characters, they actually belong to me.

Soulie's Character:
soulie wrote:
Name: William
Species: droid
Power: he has the power to manipulate the mind erase memories manipulate them and emotions. He can also control someone with a weaker mind but using his power hurts himself if he over exerts himself
Picture/Appearance:SoulxLacrirosa RP Titus_stately_nadez__teenager_by_zoidsfan507-d4qiryo
History:rp out since on phone to lazy to type it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

William fell back against the cracked cement coughing. He looked up at the boy across from him and then to the gang around them. "Give it up William...your the most pathetic guy their is in these slums." The guy chuckled and walked closer kicking William right in the gut, it very obvious that he too was a droid. "William, you should just die already!" He snapped and kicked him again. "Stay out of my territory William or ill kill you next time." He snapped and turned making his way down the street the gang following him leaving will laying there black and blue. He clenched his fist and glared at the boy his eyes turning a grey color. He watched the guy collapse grabbing his head but will was forced to stop as he felt a bloody nose with a head to soon follow as always when he used his powers like he did.

When she was very young Dakota was taken in by someone who started this whole droid nonsense that was going on. She didn't understand what he was trying to accomplish but well she had no where else to go. The man had adopted her. Her parents died very early in her life in a car crash and part of her was just never the same. When she found out about what people were doing with droids, her foster father gave her some money and told her to go to the 'outlands' just a better word for slums.
-------------------------
As Dakota started to walk down the streets she noticed a group of boys walking just so far away. Her eyes set on a boy just older than her, he looked beaten up or well him being on the ground gave her that impression. She wasn't sure what to really do but try and help, maybe he lived here. After all she didn't have a house and she would need somewhere to stay. "Are you alright?" Dakota smiled slightly and walked up to William. She kneeled by him. "Do you need help?"

William sat up against the wall rubbing his jaw but looked to the girl and chuckled. "I've had worse, trust me and nah, I'm fine. Just a casual fight, just like every day in the slums of the city. Which brings me to my first question, what's a girl like you doing out here alone? Trust me, guys around here are a bunch of j*ck*ss*s, especially with girls." He said and pushing at his jaw and tilting his head, he heard his neck crack a few times and repeated on the other side. "Oh, sorry for being so rude, names William but most people....well they call me other stuff.." He chuckled and rolled his eyes thinking about some of the stuff he had been called before. "A few have called me Will but I don't really care what people call me." He said shrugging.

Dakota sat herself by him. "This happens everyday to you?" She turned her head to where the guys had walked and then back to William. "Why is he doing that to you? I mean we're all the same here aren't we..?" She looked up slightly when he brought up why she was here. "Well my father said it was a good idea to come here...that there were tons of droids here that could help me and that if I stayed in the city they would tear me apart." She turned to William sort of shrugging. "I just got here actually...are there no other girls besides me? Oh my name is Dakota by the way.." She held her hand out for him to shake. "I like the name William, Will...even Willy is kind of cute but thats more of what you'd call a child.."
Dakota rubbed the back of her head. "i'm sorry.." she giggled. "i talk too much...um, how long have you been here?"

"Eh, not everyday but might as well be. I'm lower than the low in these parts and thats saying a lot whenthese are the slums." He rubbed the back of his head and chuckled shaking his head. "The reasons aren't important and no we aren't all the same. The world may see droids as the same but just like everywhere there are the rich and powerful all the way down to the 'pathetic idiots' like myself." He replied looking down. "I don't know why someone would send a girl like yourself here and there are girls, plenty just....in this area...men...they take anything and a girl alone ends badly in these parts." he looked over shaking her hand nodding slightly. "Nice to meet you Dakota and thanks..oh um....I'm not sure to be honest with you. I've been here as long as I can remember but saying that when I can only remember two years back isn't much...I mean I don't even know my name. William is the name the man gave me who helped me....turned me into a droid. He told me nothing other that that my new name was William and I was 17....he sent me here and said have a nice life....thats as much as I know. He wouldn't even tell me why he made me a droid. He said just live and I would find out...so far nothing..." He whispered but chuckled and smiled to her. "But what ever thats the past." he stood up and offered her a hand as he stood.

Dakota sighed sadly, with this place it was dog eat dog pretty much. "I'm sorry they pick on you...you look like a really nice guy." She turned to him and smiled. "I think of everyone as equal to me no matter how tough or tall or whatever, we all started out the same way...but with ourdroid powers....maybe, maybe thats not true anymore. I don't know." She couldn't say she wasn't afraid when he brought up how girls end up badly around here. "What do you mean...end up badly..?" She couldn't picture it, was being a girl so low down that they'd kill you?
She felt bad for William, hearing what he had said about his care taker in a way. She took his hand and helped pull herself up. Her wolf ears lowering slightly. "I'm sorry, I wish you were treated better..and about the whole girl thing...do you think, I could stay with you for a while? I..I don't want to be a burden."

"Thanks I guess." He laughed and stretched with a whimper. "Trust me there is no such thing as equal in this world. In a world like this your either on top or your on bottom and if your on the bottom you either listen to the top like those guys and do there dirty work or you fight for yourself. And the girls? Guys have no respect around here...in the slums of the city if there are any girls they just...they end up on the streets working for a living and for those few that don't end up there and actually have morals...guys take advantage of them. Crime here is the worst...and no one really does anything about it cause the rest of the world doesn't even acknowledge us." He frowned but smiled to her. "Don't feel bad...I'm not the worst here but I don't let people push around others weaker..so I end up being the punching bag for others that need it. It saves others....for some time until they finally have enough...gangs have no limits here..." He whispered and looked down to her. "Sure why not I have a small place a few blocks up. It's not much but it's something and don't worry I won't let any guys put there filthy hands on you."

Dakota looked up at him and smiled. When they were sitting down she didn't even notice how tall he was until he stood up, atleast a few three to four inches taller than her. Her wolf ears hung low at this, she knew exactly what he meant. "I see...so you aren't like that right?" Of course she wouldn't know if it was the truth but she felt she could trust him above all else. She took a hold of his sleeve. "You really shouldn't let them bully you, and hurt you for others. It saves others a beating but...it doesn't save you one. If they go after you again, I want to help you. I really do." Dakota smiled a bit hopeful at the sound that he had a small place here. "Really? Thank you...we should go now.." She pointed to the sky with her free hand. "Its starting to get dark."
Back to top Go down
https://wearesoulless.rpg-board.net
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:07 am

William frowned and shook his head no. "I would rather take the hit for someone that has hope that be like the rest of the scum that watch. I'll fight till I can't and that's all I have. I have no family and no life but the one I created her and I plan to make that one count for something. Who knows maybe someone I save will be the one that ends all this stupid sh*t..." he chuckled to himself and looked down. "No...I won't let you be in harms way. I mean what kind of man would I be if I let a little lady like yourself be injured. I can handle it. It's just a little blood and cuts nothing to big." He shrugged slightly and looked up to the sky. "Ya come on, the gangs will be moving in soon...so we should hurry. It's this way.." he whispered holding his hand to her and point to the other direction.
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:45 am

Dakota took a hold of his hand when he held it out to her, it was starting to get late she noticed. "You know thats very brave of you, you barely know me or possibly anyone else here and you stand up for everyone. You're one heck of a hero William." Dakota smiled a for a moment but swore she heard footsteps and shouting with her ears. /her wolf ears twitched for a moment. "Yeah we should go now!" Dakota said then followed William back to his place where hopefully they were safe for the night. When she got inside she found a place to sit down. "Is there a market or anything here that you can buy food from? I mean I can buy us food for here, I'm not sure how well stocked you are. Is there anything you're missing?" In her mind, Slums were...slums, if there were gangs and this whole place was poor there probably wasn't much to eat or have in the first place.
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 3:23 pm

Will frowned as he walked her back to his place listening to her but the word hero echoed through his head. Finally he let out a chuckle. "I'm no hero...I'm just the side kick. The real hero hasn't been revealed yet but soon...I hope soon that the real hero comes. I'm one guy, I can't keep protectin everyone alone and I'm scared that the one person I miss could be the one to end this all. There's someone that will end this...they just need someone to show them that you can stand up. If I could do that I don't care what happens to me." He smiled sitting down. "No I'm ok...this place was paid for so I don't have rent and the small cash I make aroun town is enough to have the necessities.you just relax. Stay as long as you want. Just me here."
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 4:24 pm

Dakota looked up at him, trying to look right through him almost. He was talking about the one. The one person who can put an end to all this but who is that 'one'? Who can put a stop to all this? And how does he know its not him, he sounded like a hero to her. When they gotten inside Dakota looked out the window nodding. "Thank you..." She paused for a moment. "William how do you know...you aren't the one? I mean, you seem pretty close. No one else is standing up for anyone here." She smiled slightly but watched as gangs walked outside the house going from one place to the next. "How many gangs are here?"
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 9:36 pm

"I'm no hero....never was...never will." he whispered and walked to the window. "I'm the towns fool sent out looking for the real knight. I've already found my place in the story....I was put there from the first moment I remember. I have been told who I am and what I should do and I'll do that because...I have nothing else." He said shrugging to her and looking to the gangs outside doing as they pleased on the streets. "WHo knows...there are four main ones but I mean....there are the small ones that one one really cares about but those guys..they have orange armbands so that means there in the top ranks of a high leveled gang. Best to stay away from them...last time they saw me was not my best fight..." he said but shrugged. "They'll get whats coming to them..." he chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 10:24 pm

Dakota lowered her ears to his voice. "Then...who is the real hero?" She wondered, regardless she still thought it was him. She sat down letting the gangs pass by and part of her worried. "They never busted into your house? I'm scared of them...I don't like the odds of one girl and one guy against one of the four top gangs here. I don't think we'd survive." Dakota sighed a bit and looked at William.

(I'll control one of the gang leaders//lol)
(I'll use my character, Vlad: SoulxLacrirosa RP Commission_00013_by_ffz3-d5ndj8j_zps24af7fc2 )

After a few minutes of silence, it seemed that Dakota's question rang true. Someone knocked on William's door. Well, at first it was knocking, then the door was sort of kicked down by a great force. A boy with light blue eyes and black hair walked inside, his gang was probably not too far behind him. He was the leader of the lowest of the top four gangs, but still just as bad. When he entered he almost laughed looking right at William. Dakota, who was sitting literally behind where Vlad was, was unseen by him.
"Hey will, i just thought I'd stop by and ask nicely for the money you owe us? Gangs gotta make a living too you know?"
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 4:57 am

Looking to vlad he laughed but as he did he connected telepathically with Dakota. "Don't freak it's me...get in the coat closet behind you and stay there please!" He begged but walked closer to vlad. "If I gave you the money I would be like the rest and you should know that by the punks that's came earlier. I'm not giving it to you so go head hit me whatever. I'm not giving you money: besides I have none so doesn't mean anything." He laughed looked to vlad narrowing his eyes. "Pathetic." He hissed. Bully people to feel stronger when you just a weak pathetic scumbag. Go head and hit me. I've been beaten to the point of death and come back stronger so go head vlad. See if that pretty face makes it."
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 12:54 pm

Dakota heard a voice in her head and jumped slightly. She covered her mouth to not make a sound then looked up, seeing she was sitting infront of a closet. She stood up slowly and opened the door but it made a squeak. Vlad only laughed back at William. "I want to see how long your pretty little face lasts when I get done with you." He walked up to him and picked William up by the collar, thrusting his body and head into the wall. "I wonder...what happens if you don't survive?" He laughed. "Little will is all alone in this world with no one to love him.." He heard the squeak and turned around to see Dakota trying to hide.
for a while Vlad stared at her smiling then turned to Will, still having his hands around him. "You were hiding a girl here this whole time?" He dropped Will and kicked him in the face. "I'll just take her off your hands and make your debt to me paid." Vlad went over to the closet and opened it, grabbing Dakota by the arm and pulling her out. "My she's a cute one..."
Dakota's ears lowered as she struggled to get away from him. "Don't struggle." vlad said as she did, making him laugh. "Even if you get away from me...I have my boys outside waiting for me...if they see you, you're coming with us either way."
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 2:45 pm

Will growled grabbing at his hands. "Vlad your so d*mn pathetic!" He snapped but as he was thrown up against the wall. He gasped the wind knocked out of him. "God d*mnit Vlad!" He growled but stopped as he looked to the closer. By the time he looked back vlad was already throwing him down, kicking him. He coughed trying to catch his breath but as he saw him grab Dakota he snapped, his eyes glowing. "Don't touch her vlad!" He snapped and rushed him slamming him into the wall his arm pushed against his throat. "Don't you dare touch her!" He threw a punch into his stomach and pushed him to the door. "Get!
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeTue Jan 29, 2013 3:55 pm

Dakota flew back when Vlad was hit. William ran in to him so hard that not only was the wind knocked out of him but he flinched. He growled slightly at Will as he held his arm up to his neck where he hit. "Cha.." Blood ran a bit down his mouth. "Talk about pathetic..." He smiled sadistically. "You care for that little prostitute don't you? Or maybe you just want her all to yourself. I'll offer you one more time Will.." He refused to leave even as Will kicked him to the ground and almost out the door. He gotten up and grabbed William by his collar. "You give me her and I promise nor I, my gang and maybe the one above us will ever hurt you again. If I were you, I'd take it, like you said, you almost died once...I'd hate to see that happen again." Men started to surround Vlad and William. "My boys look ready to fight, wouldn't you say so?"
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 3:14 pm

"I won't let you hurt any more people Vlad!" He snapped and looked at Dakota pulling her closer as the men surrounded them. "Dakota...stay back and don't get into this..." He whispered and let her go. "Anyone touches her and ill kill you! I swear it!" He growled. His gaze snapped back to vlad and he growled. "What can't handle things yourself! You have to have these pathertic thugs do it for you and no I won't le you have her. "You hurt to many people! No more vlad!" He snapped again his eyes narrowed staring at him. "I'll take you all on and ill kill all of you!" He said walking up to vlad, his chest right up against his.
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 9:37 pm

Vlad held in a laugh at William's brave moment, pulling Dakota close to him and letting her stand behind him as they talked. "Really?" Vlad's eyes glowed and before William knew it, Vlad was leaning over him on the ground holding him down. "You are talking to the master of speed here." He chuckled and grabbed both of Will's wrist with one hand and covered his eyes with his other hand. "You must of forgotten." Vlad laid his legs ontop of Will's body not allowing him to move. "That most droids need their eyes to use their power, they need to see what they're hitting, I'm covering yours." He smirked. "Don't worry we'll take good care of her I promise." As Vlad held him down a few members of his gang came over and started to kick William in the stomach, head, where ever they could reach. One took out a small pocket knife and stabbed it into his hand. "Not so tough are you now William?" One of the boys from the gang covered Dakota's mouth as he dragged her out of the house. When they were out of sight, Vlad stood up on William's body and smirked. "Good night william." He kicked him in the face, hard enough to knock him out.
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:01 pm

William gasped in pain and his eyes widened at the sudden attacks. "GAH!" His breathing was shaking as his body ached but when he felt a sharp pain through his hand he struggled against Vlad gritting his teeth to not let out the pained yells but some snuck through. "Vlad!" He snapped. He was about to push up looking for Dakota but everything faded and the pain dulled. "Don't..." he whispered and let out a a breath before completely blacking out.

A few hours later Will woke, slowly looking around. "What....huh...Da....Dakota?!" He jumpered remembering but gasped his body sore and his hand covered in dried blood. He held his jacket sleeve over his hand and pulled his hood over his head limping down and out side. "God D*mmit!"
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:28 pm

The gang had left as William passed out, going back to their hideout up in the rough part of the slums, mainly near the sewers. They lived in an abandoned factory but remodeled it to look more like a castle and their king was Vlad.
The boy who took Dakota had locked her up until Vlad knew what to do with her.
"Hmm.." He said to his closest friend, Miloh. "I'm not sure what I want to do with her yet...I could sell her for money to a higher up gang or keep her as pleasure for us all. We get paid with one but not with the other."
Miloh smiled at Vlad. "I think we should keep her, you sold the last girl and we can always just take money from others...want me to bring her up for you?"
Vlad nodded sitting on the best seat in the house, even having a man kneel under him to be his leg post. "I get first take at her, break her in you know and then you boys can have her." He chuckled as Dakota was soon brought up to him.
"Why did you hurt him like that?" Dakota said with a bit of a growl in her throat. "you could of killed him!"
Vlad smiled and walked up to her, putting his arms around her body. "Now if I wanted to kill him, I would of did just that, but I like when people suffer a lot." He ripped most of her clothes off and threw her to the ground. "If you weren't going to be enjoyment for him I don't know what you were then, William is just like the rest of us, he lies to you and tells you that you will be ok, but in reality, he wants to hurt you as well."
Back to top Go down
soulie

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:43 pm

Will knew exactly were he was going. He knew it all to well. He knew who would be outside, and he knew how to get in unseen. Being part of then for a few months, he learned so much in such little time but he regrets ever second of it. He had hurt so many people while there, never thinking twice. Vlad was the first person he had met when he woke up. Like a young child absorbing everything like a sponge he was a perfect weapon, till he learned the rights and the wrongs and left. He slipped in the back door that only few knew about and made his way to the spot where he had told Vlad he was done and walked out. The moment he became a number one enemy. "Vlad...don't touch her...!" He snapped.
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitimeWed Jan 30, 2013 10:51 pm

Vlad begun to lean over her, holding her wrists down. "I think I'm really going to enjoy you...wanna know why? Because that boy you were with, he and I used to be great friends until he turned on me. I love nothing more than seeing him suffer and knowing that he wanted to keep you safe. Haha...breaking you will be funner than I imagined." Vlad was about to kiss her and start his vengeance when he heard a familiar voice. "William." He said and turned his head toward's the boy's voice. "My...look at you, beaten and almost dead, you know I could kill you, I did it once before but I let you live out of watching pain fill your eyes." vlad stood up pulling Dakota up with him and holding her in a way that William would hurt her if he tried to hit Vlad. "Go ahead come at me, but I would be careful. You really came all this way to help her didn't you?" He put his arm tightly around Dakota's neck, straining her breathing and making her gasp and try to pull his arms down.
"I could break her like a twig if you want."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

SoulxLacrirosa RP Empty
PostSubject: Re: SoulxLacrirosa RP   SoulxLacrirosa RP Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SoulxLacrirosa RP
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Soul-less :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: