The Soul-less
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Soul-less

For those who remain unknown

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
doomish

doomish

Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Empty
PostSubject: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:23 am

In which Asmonday and Darien have a magical baby of CUTENESS!

-----------------------------------------------

Darien groaned a bit as he got up, cracking his back in the process. Things got pretty wild last night, the explicitness of it all still fresh in his mind. Asmonday was his everything, more than anything else he loved to make him happy.
He headed into the kitchen, and as he was about to sit down on a barstool there, he heard a noise coming from the living room of their apartment. Darien almost had a visible question mark as he headed into that room, and what he saw almost made him scream.
"ASMONDAY, WHY THE HELL IS THERE A BABY IN OUR HOUSE?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:31 am

Asmonday had woken up the next day feeling sick to his stomach, he remembered passing out and woke up right before Darien did. Of course Darien had such a wild nature and exhausted poor Asmonday to bits. When he woke up he saw a baby laying next to him. She was giggling at Asmonday and he couldn't help but jump. 'Oh god.." He picked up the small baby, a little girl. "how did you get here baby?" He asked, he started to sniff her, only because her smell was so...familiar. He jumped hearing Darien scream and looked over at him. "Um...welll.." He said rocking the baby. "I think someone lost their child."
Back to top Go down
https://wearesoulless.rpg-board.net
doomish

doomish

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:50 am

"But how did they lose their kid in OUR place?" Darien was a mixture of confused and purely pissed off. How would they even find this kid's parents? He sure as hell didn't know how babies worked. Did they get a tracking chip put in them or....? He smacked his head against the wall, almost sighing. "What are we even going to do? Babies are real frickin' confusing."
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:53 am

Asmonday shrugged rolling his eyes. "I'm not sure how." He rocked the baby in his arms a bit longer, she had light blonde hair and blue eyes, not to mention markings on her. "she's strange too like...maybe she's a demon too? Demon babies are hard to keep track of because they can teleport at young ages...yeah my parents hated me for that." Asmonday chuckled and held out the baby to Darien. "Here hold her, she's pretty heavy, I suggest we find someone who knows all the demons in the demon realm that might have lost a baby. We cannot keep her...cause like....she's a baby how does it even work?!"
Back to top Go down
doomish

doomish

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:02 am

Darien glanced over at the baby and sighed deeply. "Okay then, I guess." He gently took the baby from Asmonday, and stared down at her. At first, the baby was fine, but....after a minute, she started wailing. Darien almost dropped her out of surprise, his eyes going wide. "How do I make her stop?!"
Back to top Go down
Lacrirosa
Admin
Lacrirosa

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 1:05 am

Asmonday sighed rubbing his arms. He definitely wasn't the strongest out of them both. His eyes widened at the baby and he shrugged. "How the hell am I supposed to know?! Don't kill her though!" He tapped the baby's head. "Maybe there's a hidden mute button?" When he tapped her it only made her cries louder. "Ok Darien look what you did! gosh do you know anyone who has a record of all the demons? This kid has got to go, now!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1    Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lacririsa & Doomish 1x1
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Soul-less :: Roleplaying-
Jump to: